WHAT MAKES VITA PRO 21 “WHEN” DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ENERGY DRINKS?
WHAT MAKES “WHEN” DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ENERGY DRINKS?
Our all natural wellness drink is unlike other energy drinks/sports drinks. “WHEN” uses natural ingredients to provide sustainable, long-term body-boosting properties. It is free from caffeine and sugar. It is bursting with vitamins, herbs, antioxidants, and essential amino acids; helping curate a healthier lifestyle. Furthermore, it gives you the energy required to keep on keeping on.
WHEN TO USE “WHEN”
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE TO USE “WHEN” FOR:
- Exhaustion symptoms
- Pre or post-workout nutritional support
- Mental and physical stress
- Feeling under the weather
- Jet lag
HOW TO USE “WHEN”
- Always shake well and take with food
- Best served cold
- For best results, take 90 mins before bed and again if needed after breakfast.
- For exhaustion symptoms, take after breakfast and/or lunch or as needed.
- DO NOT use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include but are not limited to: L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes.
- If you have liver disease, a kidney disease, or a seizure disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Do not use if you use Contraindications.
- Do not use it if you have scleroderma.
- Please use this product responsibly.
- Will cause nausea while ingesting on an empty stomach.
- Always take with a substantial amount of food.
CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER
- Prior to use, if you are following a low protein diet.
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks. (chronic insomnia)
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience nausea and/or an upset stomach if taken on an empty stomach.