WHAT MAKES “WHEN” DIFFERENT TO OTHER ENERGY DRINKS?
Our all natural wellness drink has the support of a number of doctors, scientists, nutritionists, homeopaths and naturopaths from across North America. Unlike other energy drinks or sports drinks, “WHEN” uses natural ingredients to provide sustainable, long-term body-boosting properties. It is free from caffeine and sugar. It’s bursting with vitamins, herbs, antioxidants, and essential amino acids, helping curate a healthier lifestyle. Furthermore, it gives you the energy required to keep on keeping on.
WHAT MAKES WHEN DIFFERENT TO OTHER ENERGY DRINKS?
Our natural wellness drink was created by and has the support of a number of doctors, scientists, nutritionists, homeopaths and naturopaths from across North America. Unlike other energy drinks or sports drinks, When uses natural ingredients to provide sustainable, long-term body-boosting properties, free from caffeine and sugar. It’s bursting with vitamins and antioxidants, helping curate a healthier lifestyle and giving you the energy required to keep on keeping on.
WHEN TO USE “WHEN”
OUR CUSTOMERS LOVE TO USE “WHEN” FOR:
- Pre or post-workout support
- Exhaustion symptoms
- Mental and physical stress
- Feeling under the weather
- Jet lag
HOW TO USE “WHEN”
- Always shake well and take with food
- Best served cold
- For best results, take 90 mins before bed and again if needed after breakfast.
- For exhaustion symptoms, take after breakfast and/or lunch or as needed.
- DO NOT use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity.
- These may include but are not limited to L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over-the-counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes.
- If you have liver disease, a kidney disease, or a seizure disorder, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Contraindications.
- Do not use it if you have scleroderma.
- Please use this product responsibly.
- Will cause nausea while ingesting on an empty stomach.
- Always take with a substantial amount of food.
CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER
- Prior to use, if you are following a low protein diet.
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks. (chronic insomnia)
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
Known Adverse Reactions: Some people may experience nausea and an upset stomach if taken on an empty stomach.